Association of Graduates and Students of ASA-MQ
Ascarya: Journal of Islamic, Culture, and Social Studies
Association of Graduates and Students of ASA-MQSoleh Hasan Wahid, Editor in Chief
Ascarya: Journal of Islamic Science, Culture & Social Studies |E-ISSN 2775-4243 (Online) |P-ISSN 2798-5083 (Cetak) is a journal that accommodates the latest research results in Islamic, social, and cultural studies in a multidisciplinary manner. The editorial team invites researchers to submit their best articles that have never been published in other media or journals. Ascarya Journal is published twice a year (January-July).
- Location: Indonesia
- Languages published: English, Indonesian
- Organization: organization (e.g. non-profit association, library consortia) that provides or supports library publishing activities on behalf of its library members
- Stage of publishing efforts (1-3): 1 - Pilot
- Stage comments:
- Open access focus (1-5): 4 - Very Important
- Program advisory/editorial board: Yes
- Peer reviewed journals: 100%
- Journals that assess article processing charges: 20%
- Professional staff: 1
- Paraprofessional staff: 1
- Graduate students: 2
- Undergraduates: 1
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: journals, contracted by external groups; Ascarya: Journal of Islamic Science, Culture, and Social Studies (journal) Edusia: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Asia (journal) Civil Officium: Jurnal Jabatan Fungsional Tertentu (journal).
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (e.g., textbooks, course modules)|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created|
|Journals, campus-based student-created|
|Journals, contracted by external groups||3|
|Journals, inactive back issues|
|Undergraduate capstones/honors theses|
2021: New publications from July 2020 to June 2021. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- Peran Who dalam Penghormatan Ham di Masa PandemiI COVID-19 (article)
- Perspektif Keadilan Dalam Keluarga (Telaah Konsep Adil dalam Poligami Menurut Undang-Undang dan Kompilasi Hukum Islam) (article)
- Analisis Kompetensi Menulis Karya Tulis Ilmiah Mahasiswa Di Indonesia (article)
- Implementasi Pengembangan Kemampuan Mengenal Huruf Selama Masa Belajar di Rumah Pada Anak Kelompok A2 TK ABA Jogokaryan (article)
- Tinjauan Maṣlaḥah Ḥifẓ Al-Māl Terhadap Pelaksanaan Akad Kerjasama Bagi Hasil di Desa Sumberdodol Kecamatan Panekan Kabupaten Magetan (article)
- Islamic science
- social studies
PartnersInternal partners: graduate students
Openness to working with external partners: Consider external partners if there is a tie to my institution (e.g. local editor of a journal for an external scholarly society)
Best publications to refer to our program: proceedings
Part of a consortium that provides support for publishing?
Work with a university press?
Administer a university press?
Technologies & Services
- DOI distribution
- DOI assignment/allocation of identifiers
- ISSN registry
- open URL support
- peer review management
- PKP Preservation Network