Chinese American Librarians Association
International Journal of Librarianship
The International Journal of Librarianship (IJoL) is an open access, refereed journal of research and discussion dealing with all aspects of library, librarianship and information science, throughout the world. IJoL welcomes articles relating to academic, research, public, school and special libraries and other information institutes.
- Publishing Activities Began: 2016
- Location: United States
- Languages published: English
- Organization: organization (e.g. non-profit association, library consortia) that provides or supports library publishing activities on behalf of its library members
- Stage (1-3): 3 - Established
- Stage Comments: The International Journal of Librarianship (IJoL) is published by the Chinese American Librarians Association (CALA). It is a peer-reviewed, open access journal dedicated to publishing articles on as broad an array of topics as possible from all aspects of librarianship in all types of libraries. IJoL publishes original research papers, practical developments, reviews, and commentaries of value to professional practice in librarianship in general. It encourages scholarly and professional communication on librarianship within and among relevant professional and academic communities.
- Open Access Focus (1-5): 5 - Completely
- Program Advisory/Editorial Board: No
- Peer Reviewed Journals: 80%
- library and information science
PartnersOpenness to working with external partners: Consider external partners but only if in our disciplinary specialty
Part of a consortium that provides support for publishing?
Work with a university press?
Administer a university press?
Technologies & Services