Durban University of Technology
To provide open access to the academic output of the University.
- Publishing Activities Began: 2007
- Location: South Africa
- Languages published: English
- Organization: centralized library publishing unit/department
- Stage (1-3): 2 - Early
- Open Access Focus (1-5): 5 - Completely
- Program Advisory/Editorial Board: No
- Peer Reviewed Journals: 100%
- Professional staff: 1
- Library Operating Budget: 100%
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: datasets; educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules); electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs); journals, campus-based faculty-created; journals, campus-based student-created; monographs.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules)||0|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)||206||206|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created||1||1|
|Journals, campus-based student-created|
|Journals, contracted by external groups|
|Journals, inactive back-issues|
|Undergraduate Capstones/Honors Theses|
2020: New publications from July 2019 to June 2020. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- African Journal of Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies (journal)
Technologies & Services
- author advisory – copyright
- ISBN registry
- ISSN registry