Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Central Library of the Forschungszentrum Jülich
Central Library of the Research Centre Publishing HouseEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The employees of the Research Centre can publish their scientific papers, project reports, diploma theses, doctoral theses and habilitations in the publishing house, as well as the results from conferences or workshops.
- Publishing Activities Began: 1960
- Location: Germany
- Languages published: In all languages if desired. Mainly in German and English.
- Organization: centralized library publishing unit/department
- Stage (1-3): 3 - Established
- Open Access Focus (1-5): 5 - Completely
- Program Advisory/Editorial Board: No
- Professional staff: 1
- Library Operating Budget: 100%
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: conference papers and proceedings, faculty; conference papers and proceedings, student; educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules); electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs); monographs; technical/research reports; undergraduate capstones/honors theses; Proceedings of workshops / Lecture Notes / Autumn/Spring - Schools / Experimental Manuals.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules)|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created|
|Journals, campus-based student-created|
|Journals, contracted by external groups|
|Journals, inactive back-issues|
|Undergraduate Capstones/Honors Theses||90||90|
2020: New publications from July 2019 to June 2020. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- WissKom 2019: Forschungsdaten - Sammeln, sichern, strukturieren (book/workshop)
- The Physics of Correlated Insulators, Metals, and Superconductors (book/lecture Notes)
- Neue lichtgesteuerte Werkzeuge für biotechnologische und biosynthetische Anwendungen (thesis)
- energy and environment
- key technologies
Technologies & Services
- Printed and electronic version
- author advisory – copyright
- author advisory – other
- ISBN registry
- ISSN registry
- open URL support
- Language service