Georgia Gwinnett College
Daniel J. Kaufman Library
Access ServicesCatherine Jannik Downey, Head of Access Services
General Space is a program to gather, disseminate, and preserve the digital scholarship and creative output of Georgia Gwinnett College. This repository provides members of the community with a permanent outlet for their endeavors to be discovered, cited, and recognized throughout the world.
- Publishing Activities Began: 2011
- Location: United States
- Languages published: English
- Organization: centralized library publishing unit/department
- Stage (1-3): 2 - Early
- Stage Comments:
- Open Access Focus (1-5): 5 - Completely
- Program Advisory/Editorial Board: No
- Professional staff: 0.05
- Undergraduates: 0.5
- Library Operating Budget: 100%
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: conference papers and proceedings, faculty; educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules); monographs; newsletters; undergraduate capstones/honors theses.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules)||5|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created|
|Journals, campus-based student-created|
|Journals, contracted by external groups|
|Journals, inactive back-issues|
|Undergraduate Capstones/Honors Theses||9||9|
2020: New publications from July 2019 to June 2020. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- Business Law: An Introduction (textbook)
PartnersInternal Partners: campus departments or programs
Openness to working with external partners: Only work with internal partners
Part of a consortium that provides support for publishing? yes
- Name of consortium: Georgia Library Learning Online (GALILEO)
- Type of support: The Georgia Knowledge Repository is a project of GALILEO and consortial pricing is procured for hosted repository solutions if desired.
Administer a university press? no
Technologies & Services