Northeastern Illinois University
Ronald Williams Library
Information ServicesHenry Owen III, Business Librarian
NEIU’s publishing activities are meant to elevate the scholarly and creative work of the University’s faculty and students.
- Publishing Activities Began: 2018
- Location: United States
- Languages published: English
- Organization: centralized library publishing unit/department
- Stage (1-3): 2 - Early
- Open Access Focus (1-5): 4 - Very Important
- Program Advisory/Editorial Board: No
- Professional staff: 0.25
- Non-library Campus Budget: 100%
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: conference papers and proceedings, faculty; conference papers and proceedings, student; journals, campus-based faculty-created; undergraduate capstones/honors theses.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty||1||1|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student||2||2|
|Educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules)|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created||1||1|
|Journals, campus-based student-created|
|Journals, contracted by external groups|
|Journals, inactive back-issues|
|Undergraduate Capstones/Honors Theses||15||15|
2020: New publications from July 2019 to June 2020. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- The North American Accounting Studies
Technologies & Services
- Digital Commons (bepress)
- author advisory – copyright
- hosting of supplemental content
- No digital preservation services provided