Drake Memorial Library
Scholarly CommunicationsPamela O'Sullivan, Manager, digital Commons
Digital Commons was established as an outlet for faculty and students to share research. It includes materials that have been published in a variety of resources, as well as original works. (these are the 1 – 2 items per year).
- Publishing Activities Began: 2012
- Location: United States
- Languages published: English and one or two Spanish
- Organization: services distributed across library units/departments
- Stage (1-3): 3 - Established
- Open Access Focus (1-5): 5 - Completely
- Program Advisory/Editorial Board: No
- Peer Reviewed Journals: 50%
- Professional staff: 1
- Library Operating Budget: 100%
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules); electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs); journals, campus-based faculty-created; journals, campus-based student-created; monographs; newsletters; technical/research reports; undergraduate capstones/honors theses.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules)||2||2|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created|
|Journals, campus-based student-created||1||1|
|Journals, contracted by external groups|
|Journals, inactive back-issues|
|Undergraduate Capstones/Honors Theses|
2020: New publications from July 2019 to June 2020. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- water and wetlands resources
- special education
- sports education
Technologies & Services
- Digital Commons (bepress)
- author advisory – copyright
- DOI assignment/allocation of identifiers
- hosting of supplemental content
- ISSN registry
- No digital preservation services provided
Additional InformationPlans for Expansion & Future Directions:
At this time, we are planning on maintenance of effort only due to the fall-out from the COVID-19 Pandemic.
← Return to Directory