Technological University Dublin
TU Dublin Library
Institutional RepositoryAisling Coyne, Open Scholarship Librarian
To disseminate the intellectual output of the university as Open Access material under a Creative Commons Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-Alike 4.0 International license.
- Publishing activities began: 2008
- Location: Ireland
- Languages published: English
- Organization: centralized library publishing unit/department
- Stage of publishing efforts (1-3): 3 - Established
- Stage comments: Part of the European University of Technology with an immediate objective of establishing an academic press, free to read online with a print on demand facility. While concentrating on peer-reviewed material, the press will also publish material in different formats.
- Open access focus (1-5): 5 - Completely
- Program advisory/editorial board: No
- Peer reviewed journals: 80%
- Professional staff: 2
- Non-library campus budget: 100%
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: conference papers and proceedings, faculty; datasets; educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules); electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs); journals, campus-based faculty-created; journals, campus-based student-created; journals, inactive back-issues; technical/research reports; Book chapters.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty||33||33|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (e.g., textbooks, course modules)||6||6|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)||41||41|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created||10||10|
|Journals, campus-based student-created||0||0|
|Journals, contracted by external groups|
|Journals, inactive back issues||0||0|
|Undergraduate capstones/honors theses|
2021: New publications from July 2020 to June 2021. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- Computer Hardware: Hardware Components and Internal PC Connections (journal article)
- A Qualitative Study of the Psychological Impact of Unemployment on Individuals (journal article)
- Preparing Interim Payment Valuations for Construction Works - Worked Examples and Solutions (technical report)
- An Introduction to Taking Off Building Quantities:an Irish Approach (working paper)
- Phenomenology and Hermeneutic Phenomenology: the Philosophy, the Methodologies and Using Hermeneutic Phenomenology to Investigate Lecturers' Experiences of Curriculum Design (journal article)
PartnersInternal partners: individual faculty
Openness to working with external partners: Open to working with any external partner
Technologies & Services
- multimedia/interactive content
- Digital Commons (bepress)
- DOI distribution
- DOI assignment/allocation of identifiers
- ISBN registry
- ISSN registry