Universidade de São Paulo
USP Agency USP of Scholarly Communication
USP Agency USP of Scholarly CommunicationElisabeth Adriana Dudziak, Dr.
Promote science and open access, and promote the generation and use of information, contributing to the development of society, the excellence of teaching, research and extension in all areas of knowledge.
- Publishing Activities Began: 2018
- Location: Brazil
- Languages published: Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Organization: centralized library publishing unit/department
- Stage (1-3): 3 - Established
- Open Access Focus (1-5): 5 - Completely
- Program Advisory/Editorial Board: Yes
- Peer Reviewed Journals: 80%
- Journals that assess article processing charges: 10%
- Professional staff: 2
- Library Operating Budget: 100%
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: journals, campus-based faculty-created; journals, campus-based student-created; monographs; undergraduate capstones/honors theses.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules)|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created||141||141|
|Journals, campus-based student-created||20||20|
|Journals, contracted by external groups|
|Journals, inactive back-issues|
|Undergraduate Capstones/Honors Theses||844||844|
2020: New publications from July 2019 to June 2020. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- human and social science
- health science and medicine
- agriculture and earth science
- engineering and materials science
Technologies & Services
- DOI distribution
- applying for Cataloging in Publication Data
- author advisory – copyright
- author advisory – other
- DOI assignment/allocation of identifiers
- ISSN registry
- PKP Preservation Network