University of South-Eastern Norway
LibraryArild Skalmeraas, Head librarian, Campus Bø
To publish theses granted by our university and our report series, plus supporting journals published by our university.
- Publishing Activities Began: 2008
- Location: Norway
- Languages published: Norwegian; English
- Organization: services distributed across several campuses
- Stage (1-3): 3 - Established
- Open Access Focus (1-5): 5 - Completely
- Program Advisory/Editorial Board: No
- Professional staff: 1
- Library Operating Budget: 100%
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: datasets; educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules); electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs); technical/research reports; undergraduate capstones/honors theses.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules)|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created|
|Journals, campus-based student-created|
|Journals, contracted by external groups|
|Journals, inactive back-issues|
|Undergraduate Capstones/Honors Theses|
2020: New publications from July 2019 to June 2020. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
Technologies & Services
- author advisory – other
- dataset management
- DOI assignment/allocation of identifiers
- ISBN registry
- No digital preservation services provided