University of Wollongong
UOW LibraryClare Job, Team Leader Scholarly Content
Phone: +61 2 4221 4386
The UOW Library aims to make available, with open access, UOW and related research outputs through publication on Research Online.
- Publishing activities began: 2006
- Location: Australia
- Languages published: English
- Organization: centralized library publishing unit/department
- Stage of publishing efforts (1-3): 3 - Established
- Stage comments:
- Open access focus (1-5): 5 - Completely
- Program advisory/editorial board: No
- Peer reviewed journals: 100%
- Professional staff: 0.5
- Library operating budget: 100%
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs); journals, campus-based faculty-created; journals, contracted by external groups; undergraduate capstones/honors theses.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (e.g., textbooks, course modules)|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)||225|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created||5|
|Journals, campus-based student-created|
|Journals, contracted by external groups||1|
|Journals, inactive back issues|
|Undergraduate capstones/honors theses||6|
2021: New publications from July 2020 to June 2021. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- Australasian Accounting, Business and Finance Journal
- Journal of University Teaching and Learning Practice
- Law Text Culture
- Animal Studies Journal
- arts and humanities
PartnersInternal partners: campus departments or programs
Part of a consortium that provides support for publishing?
Work with a university press?
Administer a university press?
Technologies & Services
- Digital Commons (bepress)
- audio/video streaming
- DOI assignment/allocation of identifiers
- ISBN registry
- Amazon S3