Research SupportCharley Vaughton, Research Support Librarian (Repository)
Through publishing work on the UWE Research Repository we aim to provide immediate world-wide open access to UWE research output that has previously been hidden or invisible outside of the university.
- Publishing Activities Began: 2010
- Location: United Kingdom
- Organization: centralized library publishing unit/department
- Stage (1-3): 3 - Established
- Open Access Focus (1-5): 5 - Completely
- Program Advisory/Editorial Board: No
- Professional staff: 0.1
- Paraprofessional staff: 0.3
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: conference papers and proceedings, faculty; datasets; electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs); technical/research reports.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty||40|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (ex. textbooks, course modules)|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)||97|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created|
|Journals, campus-based student-created|
|Journals, contracted by external groups|
|Journals, inactive back-issues|
|Undergraduate Capstones/Honors Theses|
2020: New publications from July 2019 to June 2020. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- The United Nation Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods 1980 (CISG) An Examination of the Buyer’s Remedy of Avoidance Under the CISG: How is the Remedy Interpreted, Exercised and What are the Consequences of Avoidance? (thesis)
- Critical Thinking in the Context of Group Learning: A Qualitative Study of Postgraduate Accounting and Finance Students' Perceptions (thesis)
- The Patients of the Bristol Lunatic Asylum in the Nineteenth Century (thesis)
- Developing a Social Prescribing Approach for Bristol (report)
- An Empirical Investigation of Earnings Management in the MENA Region (thesis)
Technologies & Services
- multimedia/interactive content
- author advisory – copyright
- author advisory – other
- ISBN registry
- Digital preservation services under discussion