West University of Timisoara
Lab of PU-BSID: Postgraduate Studies in LIS Librarianship, information and documentation
Faculty of Political Sciences, Philosophy and Communication SciencesMaria MICLE, Lecturer PhD, Director of PU-BSID: Postgraduate Studies in LIS
The publishing objectives of our program, for which we want to use this platform and IFLA support to increase the visibility of our scientific and training activity are:
- Initiating and hosting via open access, through this electronic platform, a series containing volumes with studies resulting from the processing of theses and dissertations, in electronic format of the Information and Documentation Sciences Program.
- Open access hosting for the volumes of specialized conferences organized by the Faculty of Political Science, Philosophy and Communication Sciences through the PU-BSID information and Documentation Program, especially through the graduate BSID Program: “Librarianship, Information and Documentation”.
- Other books or studies of the members of the team in the field of LIS.
- Publishing Activities Began: 2002
- Location: Romania
- Stage (1-3): 1 - Pilot
- Stage Comments:
- Open Access Focus (1-5): 3 - Important