Wheaton College (IL)
Digital InitiativesSteve Oberg, Group Leader for Resource Description and Digital Initiatives
Publish works highlighting uniquely Wheaton College-related research and/or student activity.
- Publishing activities began: 2013
- Location: United States
- Languages published: English
- Organization: centralized library publishing unit/department
- Stage of publishing efforts (1-3): 2 - Early
- Stage comments:
- Open access focus (1-5): 3 - Important
- Program advisory/editorial board: No
- Peer reviewed journals: 50%
- Professional staff: 0.25
- Paraprofessional staff: 0.25
- Library operating budget: 50%
- Sales revenue: 50%
Publishing ActivitiesTypes of publications: journals, campus-based student-created; journals, contracted by external groups.
|Conference papers and proceedings, faculty|
|Conference papers and proceedings, student|
|Educational resources (e.g., textbooks, course modules)|
|Electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs)|
|Journals, campus-based faculty-created|
|Journals, campus-based student-created||1||1|
|Journals, contracted by external groups||1||1|
|Journals, inactive back issues|
|Undergraduate capstones/honors theses|
2021: New publications from July 2020 to June 2021. Journals include titles actively publishing during the date range. Other publication types include items that were published or added to repositories for the first time within the date range.
OA/Paid/Hybrid: Publications currently published and/or available online. OA (open access) publications do not include counts for hybrid publications. Hybrid publications are those that offer a combination of both open access and pay-access content.
- VII: Journal of the Marion E. Wade Center (journal)
- Wheaton Writing
- student writing
- C.S. Lewis and Friends
PartnersInternal partners: campus departments or programs
Openness to working with external partners: Only work with internal partners
Part of a consortium that provides support for publishing?
Work with a university press?
Administer a university press?
Technologies & Services
- ISSN registry
- Digital preservation services under discussion