- Master’s degree in information and/or library science from an ALA-accredited school or an ALA-approved foreign equivalent by August 2022
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive working/teaching environment
- Expressed interest in working with college students to support their academic success
- Demonstrated understanding of pedagogy and best practices of information literacy instruction
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently
Apply by: 04/27/2022