2024 Library Publishing Forum
The Library Publishing Forum is an annual conference bringing together representatives from libraries engaged in (or considering) publishing initiatives to define and address major questions and challenges; to identify and document collaborative opportunities; and to strengthen and promote this community of practice. The Forum includes representatives from a broad, international spectrum of academic library backgrounds, as well as groups that collaborate with libraries to publish scholarly works, including publishing vendors, university presses, and scholars. The Forum is sponsored by the Library Publishing Coalition, but you do not need to be a member of the LPC to attend.
The 2024 Library Publishing Forum will be an in-person event, scheduled to take place May 15–16, 2024, at the McNamara Alumni Center at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. This year we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Library Publishing Coalition!
May 15–16 | Minneapolis, MN
June 16, 2023:
The development and use of this survey was based on the recommendations found in the Library Publishing Coalition’s (LPC) Roadmap for Anti-Racist Practice. This is a charge carried out by … Continue reading Report on Library Publishing Forum 2023 Demographic Survey
March 29, 2023:
The Library Publishing Forum (May 8–11, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. ETD) is virtual this year! Here are the latest updates on registration, program, and keynotes. Registration Register now! The … Continue reading 2023 Library Publishing Forum Updates: Registration, Program, Keynotes, and Social Events
November 14, 2022:
The Library Publishing Forum is an annual conference bringing together representatives from libraries engaged in or considering publishing initiatives to define and address major questions and challenges; to identify and … Continue reading 2023 Library Publishing Forum Call For Proposals
Code of Conduct
All participation in the Library Publishing Forum is subject to the Library Publishing Coalition’s Code of Conduct.
Sponsors of the Library Publishing Forum demonstrate their commitment to the emerging community of library publishers, including their many affiliates and partners. By becoming a sponsor, you will reach a highly influential, international audience of potential new partners and clients. Sponsorship dollars fund the costs associated with hosting this conference (venue, catering, reception).
More information about sponsorship opportunities will be available soon.
- Elizabeth Bedford, University of Washington (co-chair)
- Jennifer Coronado, Butler University (PALNI) (co chair)
- Jason Boczar, University of South Florida
- Corinne Guimont, Virginia Tech
- Loftan Hooker, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Alexandra Marcaccio, University of Guelph
- Emma Molls, University of Minnesota (host liaison)
Library Publishing Forum Scholarships Committee
- Laureen Boutang, University of Minnesota (chair)
- Katie Cuyler, University of Alberta
- Jordan Pedersen, University of Guelph
- Joshua Neds-Fox, Wayne State University
- Emma Molls, University of Minnesota (Board liaison)
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Cosette Bruhns Alonso, University of Pennsylvania
- Jonah McAllister-Erickson, West Virginia University
- Natasha Nunn, University of Alberta
- Courtney Shareef, University of Louisville
- Harrison Inefuku, Iowa State University (Board DEI Officer)