Sponsors of the Library Publishing Forum demonstrate their commitment to the emerging community of library publishers, including their many affiliates and partners. By becoming a sponsor, you will reach a highly influential, international audience of potential new partners and clients. Sponsorship dollars help to fund the costs associated with hosting the conference.
The 2021 Library Publishing Forum will be virtual again this year, which increases our expected number of attendees (for 2020 more than twice the number registered for the virtual Forum than we usually accommodate at our in-person conferences).
This year we are pleased to offer two sponsorship levels. See below for the full description.
To participate: Email email@example.com to get started.
Amount: $500 and above
- Logo/link on website and acknowledgement as a Forum Supporter
- Logo/link on Sched and acknowledgement as a Forum Supporter
- Slide featuring logo and short blurb to be included in a slideshow that will rotate on presentation screen in Zoom room before the keynotes and presentations
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship via the LPC Twitter account in the weeks leading up to the Forum (includes creation of a graphic with logo and blurb; tagging of appropriate Twitter handles
- Option to submit a 1-page PDF for inclusion in a program PDF that will be distributed to attendees and made available on Sched.com
- One complimentary Forum registration
Amount: $1,000 and above
- All $500-level benefits.
- Participation in a Zoom “sponsor hall” (breakout room in Zoom as part of a plenary session during one of the Forum days)
About the Forum
The Library Publishing Forum is an annual conference bringing together representatives from libraries engaged in (or considering) publishing initiatives to define and address major questions and challenges; to identify and document collaborative opportunities; and to strengthen and promote this community of practice. The Forum includes representatives from a broad, international spectrum of academic library backgrounds, as well as groups that collaborate with libraries to publish scholarly works, including publishing vendors, university presses, and scholars. The Forum is sponsored by the Library Publishing Coalition, but you do not need to be a member of the LPC to attend.
Code of Conduct
All participation in the Virtual Library Publishing Forum is subject to the Library Publishing Coalition’s Code of Conduct.