Registration rates for the 2024 Library Publishing Forum:
- General Admission: 300 USD
- Student Admission: 50 USD
- Low- and Middle Income Countries: 50 USD
LPC members are eligible for a $100 discount on two general admission tickets. Contact your voting representative for the code to use when registering.
Registration includes breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon snacks/breaks on both days of the Forum as well as an evening reception with hors d’oeuvres.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellations more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Cancellations less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- No-shows will not be refunded conference fees.
The Graduate Hotel is offering a group rate for the 2024 Library Publishing Forum. The hotel is conveniently located across the street (or through the tunnel to) McNamara Alumni Center. The room rate is $199/night (not including taxes, fees, and any additional charges) and applies from May 14 through May 16. We expect the block to fill up very early, so please book your room as soon as possible.
- To reserve your room online use this link: Library Publishing Forum
- You can also call the hotel at (612) 379-8888, ask for reservations, and request the Library Publishing Forum block
- The deadline to reserve your hotel room at the discounted rate is Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Other nearby options include:
- Courtyard by Marriott, Minneapolis Downtown, 1500 Washington Avenue South
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis University Area, 511 Huron Blvd. SE
- Days Hotel by Wyndham University Ave SE, 2407 University Ave SE
- Airbnb listings near the conference location
Metro Transit is the transportation resource for the Twin Cities, offering an integrated network of buses, light rail, and commuter trains. Rush hour fares are $2.50, normal fares are $2.00, but All-Day or 24-hour Passes may be a better deal. Metro Transit recommends the 7-Day To pass for anyone who would like unlimited rides on the Light Rail or City Buses for a longer period of time. You can order a Go-To pass online and have it mailed to you before you depart. (You can buy single fare, all-day, or 24-hr passes at rail stations; see the Go-To Card Store for all purchase options.)
The Blue Line light rail stops at both terminals of the airport. To reach the University of Minnesota campus and the conference venue, you will need to transfer to the Green Line, which runs between downtown Minneapolis and downtown St. Paul. The Green Line East Bank stop is in front of the Graduate Hotel and close to the McNamara Alumni Center.
Green Line stops are located close to the Twin Cities’ regional bus depots and Amtrak station.
MetroTransit’s Trip Planner tool allows you to enter your departure, destination, and time of day, and returns results showing how to use transit to get there.
- Bicycle share website
- The Graduate Hotel also offers bike rentals. Bikes are available for two-hour rides, seasonally from April through November. Set up a rental at the front desk.
Relaxation & Sightseeing
- The Mississippi National River and Recreation Area runs right through the Twin Cities and is full of trails, parks, and other free attractions, including the historic Stone Arch Bridge.
Further travel information will be posted when available.