SUNY OER Services at SUNY Geneseo’s Milne Library invites applications for an OER Publishing Coordinator (part time, 25 hours per week). This position oversees the process of preparing customized open textbooks for printing and delivery to campus bookstores. The OER Publishing Coordinator works closely with SUNY Press and SUNY Campus OER Program Leads. We are looking for a team member with a commitment to user services who can thrive in an environment that encourages experimentation and creativity. The ideal candidate will have a commitment to collaborative work and strong outreach skills. This position reports to the SUNY OER Services Executive Director. Funding for this position extends to June 30, 2018, with the likelihood of renewal.
- Associate’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience with existing digital publishing methods and tools
- Demonstrated proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and implement projects
- Experience with digital publishing
- Proficiency with XML
- Proficiency with publishing software, such as Adobe InDesign
Apply by 03/05/2018 for full consideration.