The Library Publishing Coalition is pleased to announce publication of the 2019 Library Publishing Directory! This year’s Library Publishing Directory highlights the publishing activities of 138 academic and research libraries, and is openly available in PDF and EPUB formats and via the searchable online directory. The Directory illustrates the many ways in which libraries are actively transforming and advancing scholarly communications in partnership with scholars, students, university presses, and others. Each year, the Directory‘s introduction presents a ‘state of the field’ based on that year’s data.
Publication of the 2019 Directory was overseen by the LPC’s Directory Committee:
- Alexandra Hoff, Purdue University (2018-19 chair)
- Robert Browder, Virginia Tech
- Janet Swatscheno, University of Illinois
- Jessica Kirschner, Texas Tech
- Melanie Schlosser, Educopia Institute (ex officio)
The Directory is made possible by the generous donation of services from Purdue University Libraries and Bookmasters.