February 7, 2018Melanie Schlosser
Thinking about applying for LPC membership for the 2018-19 membership year? Interested in starting your membership even earlier? The LPC membership year runs from July 1st to June 30th, and a flat fee of $2,000 is required for new memberships, regardless of when they are instated. Due to increased interest in LPC membership this year and the importance of the spring quarter for our community (the Library Publishing Forum, committee recruitment, and more), the Board has decided to offer new members a chance to start their memberships before July 1st. This membership “special” will cover April through June of this year, and the dues will be the equivalent of one quarter of the standard membership year dues. See below for details and email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Criteria: As with all LPC memberships, this opportunity is open to academic and research libraries and library consortia who are engaged in or planning scholarly publishing activities.
- Duration: April through June of 2018
- Cost: $500
- Benefits: New members will receive all standard membership benefits, including two discounted registrations to the Library Publishing Forum.
- Renewal: As with all LPC memberships, the spring quarter memberships will be automatically renewed, and full membership dues ($2,000) will apply for the 2018-19 membership year.
- How to apply: Fill out the application form available on our website.