- Have contributed substantially to advancing the mission, vision, or values of the Library Publishing Coalition through service.
- Have served on an LPC committee or task force within the last three years.
- Be currently employed by an LPC member institution.
- Not be currently serving on the LPC Board.
Substantial contributions may include:
- Effective leadership of or exemplary contributions to a committee or task force.
- Advocacy on behalf of the LPC or the creation or strengthening of LPC relationships with other groups.
- Significant contributions to the creation of a new program within the LPC or to the expansion, or adoption, of programs and services for members.
Nomination and selection process
Any employee of an LPC member institution may nominate themselves or a colleague for the award. Nominations for the 2022 award are now closed. Nominations for 2023 will open in the fall.
Award and announcement
The award will consist of a complimentary registration to the 2023 Library Publishing Forum (virtual) in May 2023 and a $250 honorarium.