The nine-member Library Publishing Coalition Board oversees the governance, organizational structure, bylaws, and the review and direction of the membership of the Library Publishing Coalition. We have three newly elected Board members, with terms running from July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2024:
- Justin Gonder, California Digital Library (2021-2024)
- Willa Tavernier, Indiana University (2021-2024)
- Sarah Wipperman, Villanova University (2021-2024)
They will join the returning Board members:
- Karen Bjork, Portland State University (2019-2022)
- Christine Fruin, Atla (2019-2022)
- Jessica Kirschner, Virginia Commonwealth University (2020-2023)
- Ally Laird, Penn State University (2020-2023)
- Emma Molls, University of Minnesota (2020-2023)
- Jody Bailey, Emory University, email@example.com (ex officio Past President)
- Melanie Schlosser, Educopia Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org (ex officio Community Facilitator)
Note: Sarah Hare is stepping down from the Board a year early. We will fill her spot as usual next year.
Many thanks to outgoing Board members Vanessa Gabler, Scott Warren, and Sarah Hare for their service!