November 11, 2022
Sponsors of the Library Publishing Forum demonstrate their commitment to the emerging community of library publishers, including their many affiliates and partners. By becoming a sponsor, you will reach a highly influential, international audience of potential new partners and clients.
The 2023 Library Publishing Forum will be a virtual event held May 8–11 on Zoom. (Exact days/hours are still to be determined but it is expected that Forum sessions will take place between noon and 5 p.m. Eastern time.) Virtual events allow us to reach a greater number of attendees over a broad range of international locations.
Sponsorship dollars help to fund the costs associated with hosting the conference. This year we are pleased to offer two sponsorship levels. See the full descriptions below.
To participate: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Amount: $500 and above
- A logo/link on the Forum website and acknowledgement as a Forum Supporter
- A logo/link on the Forum’s Sched.com site and acknowledgement as a Forum Supporter
- Slide featuring logo and short blurb (see example) to be included in a slideshow that will rotate on presentation screen in Zoom room before the keynotes and presentations
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship via the LPC Twitter account in the weeks leading up to the Forum (includes creation of a graphic with logo and blurb; tagging of appropriate Twitter handles)
- One complimentary Forum registration
Amount: $1,000 and above
- All $500 benefits
- Option to submit a 1-page PDF for inclusion in program PDF (send to email@example.com by April 28)
About the Forum
The Library Publishing Forum is an annual conference bringing together representatives from libraries engaged in (or considering) publishing initiatives to define and address major questions and challenges; to identify and document collaborative opportunities; and to strengthen and promote this community of practice. The Forum includes representatives from a broad, international spectrum of academic library backgrounds, as well as groups that collaborate with libraries to publish scholarly works, including publishing vendors, university presses, and scholars. The Forum is sponsored by the Library Publishing Coalition, but you do not need to be a member of the LPC to attend.
Code of Conduct
All participation in the Virtual Library Publishing Forum is subject to the Library Publishing Coalition’s Code of Conduct.